TELECOLANZA IS GIVING AWAY ONE MOBILE TELEPHONE EVERY MONTH
UNTIL THE 15TH JANUARY 2020
Legal basis of participation in the contest
1.- ORGANIZING COMPANY OF THE PROMOTION
The company Telecolanza S.L. with address at Avda. Central, 25, of the municipality of Tías (Las Palmas, Spain) and tax identification number B76116748, organized, for promotional purposes. The raffle (hereinafter, “the promotion “) of national scope, to be developed through the Internet, exclusively for users with residency in Lanzarote, in areas covered by Telecolanza S.L. and of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of the conditions section to participate.
2.- START DATE AND END DATE
The promotion will start on 17th October 2019 and ends on 15th January 2020.
3.- REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION AND PROMOTION MECHANICSThe participation requirements will be as follows:
- All clients with mobile services offered by Telecolanza sl and over the age of 18 at the of publication of this promotion can participate.
- Those who are clients of Telecolanza sl at the time of publication of this promotion. If you join Telecolanza during the promotion, you can participate in the prize draw from the moment that your contract is active.
- The personal data used to complete the application form must be truthful.
- The participants can only complete one application, but this will remain in place while the promotion runs.
The promotion consists of:
- Those who are clients of Telecolanza SL will receive a text message where there will be a link to the application form.
- This application must be filled out and resent.
- Telecolanza S.l. on the 12th of each month, while the promotion runs will hold a draw with all the application forms received, from which a winner will be picked and 5 substitutes.
- The result of our draw will be published in our web page on the 14th following the draw, prior communication to the winner.
- In the case of not being able to contact with the winner, Telecolanza will communicate with the substitutes in order of the draw.
- On the 15th after the publication of the draw, we will resend text messages to communicate the start of the new prize draw until the finalization of the promotion.
4.- CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION AND PRIZES
One winner and 5 substitutes will be chosen by draw on the 12th November, 12 December 2019 & 12 January 2020.
The winner will receive as prize a mobile Huawei Y5 2019 16gb/Ram 2gb.
If it is evident that any of the participants does not meet the requirements of the bases of this promotion, or the data provided to participate is not valid, their participation will be considered null and automatically excluded from the promotion, losing all rights over the prize awarded under of this promotion.
The following people cannot participate in the promotion:
- No clients of Telecolanza at the time of the promotion
- Employees employed in any of the companies and other entities with legal personality linked to Telecolanza S.L.
- Individuals who participate directly or indirectly in the capital of Telecolanza S.L.
- Any other individual who has participated directly or indirectly in the organization of this draw or have been directly or indirectly involved in its preparation or development (agency, suppliers, etc.).
The prize awarded will not be transferable or susceptible to changes, alterations or compensations at the request of the participants, not being able to be exchanged for any other product or for money.
Telecolanza S.L. reserves the right, if there is just cause and prior communication in legal form, to make any change, suspend or extend this promotion.
The winning person will be responsible for any tax or tributary charge that the acceptance of the prize could imply, as well as any other expense derived from the promotion that is not expressly assumed by Telecolanza S.L. in these legal bases.
A term of fifteen (15) calendar days is established from the date of awarding the prize, to make any motivated claim. Telecolanza S.L. reserves, in case of mandatory necessity, the right to substitute the prize for another one with similar characteristics.
6.- PUBLICATION OF COMMENTS OR OPINIONS
No comments or opinions are allowed whose content is considered inappropriate, which are offensive, insulting or discriminatory or that could violate the rights of third parties. Nor will comments be allowed against a private individual that violates the principles of the right to honour personal and family privacy and one’s own image. Telecolanza S.L. is not responsible for the damages caused by the comments made by the participants in the promotion, and that at any time could hurt the sensitivity of other participants.
7.- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
By way of example, but not limited to, Telecolanza S.L. is not responsible for any losses, thefts, delays or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the development of this promotion, nor is responsible for the use made by the participant regarding the prize obtained from this promotion, and does not assume any responsibility for any damage or prejudice of any kind that could suffer the participants or third parties.
Telecolanza S.L. does not assume responsibility in cases of major force or fortuitous event that could impede the realization of the promotion or the total or partial enjoyment of the prize. In the event that this promotion cannot be made, either by fraud detected in it, technical errors, or any other reason that is not under the control of Telecolanza S.L. and that affects the normal development of the sweepstake, reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the same, including the participation website.
8.- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The company responsible for the processing of your data is Telecolanza S.L., with address at Avenida Central, No. 25 of Tías (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain) C.P.:35572 and tax identification code B76116748.
Telecolanza S.L. takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, and specifically in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, each participant, with the acceptance of these legal bases, agrees that the personal data provided for participation in this contest are incorporated into a file owned by Telecolanza SL to process the participation in the contest and to communicate the prize in case it was the winner.
We inform you that your personal contact data may be used for the following purposes:
- Report the results of the prize draw.
- Inform about promotions and news from Telecolanza S.L. of possible interest.
The Participants guarantee that the personal data provided are true and are responsible for communicating to Telecolanza S.L., any modification of them. Telecolanza S.L. reserves the right to exclude from the present promotion any participant who has provided false information. It is recommended to have the utmost diligence in terms of data protection through the use of security tools, not being able to hold Telecolanza S.L. of subtractions, modifications or loss of illicit data.
Participants have the right to: access their personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its removal, request limitation of the processing of their data, oppose the processing of their data and request their portability. Participants can exercise all these rights at the following email address: email@example.com indicating the reason for their request.
Participants can also send their request by ordinary mail to the following address: Avenida Central, Nº 25 de Tías (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain) C.P.:35572.
Without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or legal action, participants shall be entitled to submit a claim to a Control Authority, in particular in the Member State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied.
The Control Authority before which the claim has been filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
Telecolanza S.L. reserves the right to modify or expand these promotional bases, to the extent that it does not prejudice or impair the rights of the participants in the promotion.
10.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These legal bases will be governed in accordance with Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria shall be competent to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or fulfilment of these bases.